Neuroc this weekend

Old posts from trail rides and events.

Moderators: Exec Committee, Admin

muleman
Web Krawler

Neuroc this weekend

Post by muleman » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:01 am

Had a good time. Thanks to the guys that came down and helped with recovery. We weren't real busy but it was nice to hang out and bullshit with everyone. Congrats to Kim and Droopy on finishing this event. They had a hard time on Sunday, broke driveshaft and missed one obstacle because of that. They got it fixed and finished the day.
Kim, stay in the drivers seat. Find you a good spotter that will be loyal and keep competing. It was very enjoyable to watch you in the competition and I hope you stay in them.
Over all, it was a good weekend and I hope to see everyone around for next years competitions.

Jeepobsessive
Stump Junky

Post by Jeepobsessive » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:42 am

Thanks to all the Krawlers that came out to help at NEUROC down in Jellico! Fortunately I didn't need any recovery assistance this time.

Head

muleman
Web Krawler

Post by muleman » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:05 pm

i had forgotten you were there. if i don't help recover you then i probably won't remember ya.

ROKR8D
Rock Addict

Post by ROKR8D » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:08 pm

I had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Hope all the competitors from our area did well, despite a few pulls and repairs.

BTW Brian, I didn't use my AC either on the way home.... :drive

Birddog
Original Krawler

Post by Birddog » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:29 pm

We had a blast at Neroc and enjoyed Helping out
We also Enjoyed the Bonfire that was a guiding light for the entire campgroud
I wish cliff luck with his new found pet kitty
When it's Broke, I'm Broke

Jpngrl
Original Krawler

Post by Jpngrl » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:19 pm

A HUGE thank you goes out to the best recovery team in the world. Thanks for all of your hard work getting me off of the obstacles and one heck of a weld job. I could not have finished the day without all of your hard work. It is amazing what you can do when you have such a wonderful team behind you.

Hisel- Thanks for the kind words. This was the best competition of the season for me. Stacy worked his butt off and did one heck of a job. I appreciate the kind words and the Krawlers being there to support me. Hopefully, I can find a full time spotter soon.

Again, thanks to all of you who attended and supported me. My parents as well as Stacy were amazed with the support that the Krawlers gave to me this weekend.

The next question is, who is ready to attend Paragon on Halloween weekend? We might even bring the Jellico rodeo with us :rock
Kim Sears#673 UROC East and We-Rock East
Rock Out Racing would like to thank our sponsors: Roark Fab Works, Maxxis, Wagoner Machine Shop, PSC Steering, J.E. Reel Driveshafts, PRP Seats, Warn, and MIG offroad.

ToddC
Rock Addict

Post by ToddC » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:47 pm

I must say I had a blast watching Kim and the "stockers :roll: " compete. I was like watching real Jeeps run an impossible line thru huge rocks and ledges!! You expect the "Nascar buggies" to make it, but the Real Jeeps can run it too, with style!!

Kim's a hell of a driver and Droopy heads up a killer pit crew!! :drive
91 YJ .... Always a work in progress!! $$$$

jdubbya21
Weekend Warrior

Post by jdubbya21 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:02 pm

well done kim. sorry i couldnt make it down on sunday, but i was glad to see you run so well on saturday. congrats to david garner as well and header, glad to hear you didnt have to get pulled out of any obstacles this time. had a blast talking to everyone and seeing the recovery crews so hard at work. i am sure the nueroc organizers were amazed by the recovery team. i know you all have done an awesome job in the past and look forward to seeing the backsides of all your rigs as you pull me out of obstacles next year. once again, congrats to all competitors, and a well done to the rocvery team and other volunteers.

Josh
1984 Jeep Scrambler

Jeep YJ rock buggy

1995 Buick Regal Custom
(daily driver baby, OH YEAH!!)