Kentucky Krawlers

A Kentucky based four-wheeling club.
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: saturday
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:48 pm 
Axle Breaker

i know this is the big weekend but i was wondering if anyone was riding slade or livingston this saturday ?????? gabby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 pm 
Mud Bogger

If i can get my rig back together tommrow, I wouldn't mind going to livingston saturday afternoon, but more than likely it will be Sunday afternoon before we get down there. I'll call you if i can make it though.

Jon

85 yota efi straight axle(John Deere Yellow). locked front and rear, custom lift with lots of flex. stretched wheelbase in front. Full exterior rollbar. 12,000 lb ramsey winch. 35x15.50x15 swamper sx's, and lots more

Post subject: livingston
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:03 pm 
Axle Breaker

sunday is out for me jon, i got the wifes family reunion to go to.. but let me know if you get your rig back together.. i got my superlongfields in ... my cell is 859-302-2926.. gabby!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:12 pm 
Axle Breaker

Hey Mike there is a bunch going to Slade this week end.I'm waiting on a DS to come in,and if it does I,m going to try to go with them.

I was going to Jellico and that fell through and then take a bunch of kids to some events this week end,but my Saturday at BB camp has fell through,soooo if my DS gets here tomorrow I'ma gonna go to Slade with the group and we will run all that stuff that you want to run.Know what I mean.

I'll post up after 7 PM tomorrow,cause that is about when Buster Brown is on his way back out of town.I'm last stop on his list as I'm way out in the boonies :cool: .

You guys are more than welcome to come with us,most of the crew have extended TJs and buggies but I can keep up with them pretty good.Have to crank out the X-line every now and then,but that's way I got it :lol: :lol:

Post subject: slade
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:03 pm 
Axle Breaker

ok then,,, slade it is !!!! thx ron.. jon try to get your rig together and ride too .. gabby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:42 pm 
Axle Breaker

Mike it seems like this is going to be a rock race early in the morning.

It will be all rock buggies,Travis Roark,Jeff Caudill,and Myron Hogan.

My drive shaft has not come in yet,so I still don't know for sure if I'm going to be able to go.

Call me and I'll give you directions on where to meet up with these guys.They are going to have two rides on Saturday,one a full tilt boogie and then around 11/12 they are going to pick up some 33/35 inch rigs and run some of the easier stuff.If you call carb hill easy ;)

606-686-2067

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:44 pm 
Weekend Warrior

I plan to go camping at Natural Bridge this weekend. I thought I would be by myself Saturday, glad to hear others will be there. I will go to the Sky Lift at 9:00 am and also monitor ch 10 on CB and 4 on the FRS radio. Hate to wheel by myself, those mud holes scare me!

Post subject: saturday
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:37 pm 
Axle Breaker

well,, i guess i,ll just go to sandlick creekcrossing campsite around 8 or 9 am. i will try to catch up with the buggys on carberator ron .. thx a heep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:58 pm 
Axle Breaker

:bang: . Well I did not get my drive shaft in,so I guess I get to spend the week end watching football. :cry2: :lol: :lol:

Anyway Mike if you want to meet up with those guys you can go up Rt. 11 and go off to the right at Zachariah like you are going to Big Bend Rd.and they will be on that road about a mile from Rt.11 on the left.Right beside the road is where all the Jeeps will be parked.I talked to Jeff and he said it was the more the merrier,so you are welcome to go with them.

I'll be ready to go somewhere next week end.I'd like to maybe go to Livingston as I have some stuff to drop off.We'll see what happens.Talk more about it when I get my junk up and running again.Maybe get a KK group together. :jam

Post subject: harlan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:24 pm 
Axle Breaker

well next weekend is the harlan ride ron, i would like to see your jeep there !!!!!!

Post subject: Re: harlan
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:54 pm 
Axle Breaker

mike shelton wrote:
well next weekend is the harlan ride ron, i would like to see your jeep there !!!!!!

Well I may try to do that.I've been on their board a lot in the past and they all seem like a good bunch.Matter fact we were going down several months ago and everyone chickened out,so I did not go.

Saturdays are hard for me to get away.Have to get a baby sitter for the little girl.We'll see later on in the week how it goes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]