300 + registered users...who are you all??? Introduce here.

General discussion area. Anything goes here.

Moderators: Exec Committee, Mods, Admin

Droopy
Original Krawler

300 + registered users...who are you all??? Introduce here.

Post by Droopy » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:23 pm

Well. I noticed today we broke 100 registered users and now have 101. Wow. This forum has not even been up but a few months. :D

I noticed a lot of people wandering around and just reading things. Let's use this for a introduction of yourself and whatever you want to say.

Real name, vehicle, why you're here, how you found the board, are you interested in the club, your experience with the club, etc???

All you old club members, check in here too. We got 40 members now and some people don't even know but 10 or less people. :shock:
Last edited by Droopy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

Droopy
Original Krawler

I'll start if off

Post by Droopy » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:32 pm

I'll start it off.

Nathaniel Sears
95 Jeep YJ with about 190,000 miles on it.

I guess a brief background of me and the club would be...

One of the few founding members of the club. Got the idea for the club one night talking to Chris Corum, Dean, Brent, and Kim in Chris' shop in London last Fall. We then drug Todd into the mix. Then it spawned into including the central Kentucky crowd including Hisel, Cliff, Garrett, Greg, and Nathan starting it out, and now we have what is before you.

We've accomplished a lot since then and are still growing strong.
Visit our team page!

www.rockoutracing.com

lance
Throttle Jockey

new comer

Post by lance » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:47 pm

lance cravens

had seen some of your members several times at livingston and am a member of wgor. One of our members told me about you guys and i have managed to make one ride to slade with birddog, cliff and a few others.

have 97 tj running 33's lifted 3" and locked front and rear, also have 78 cj that has about 3" shackle lift and running 35's. Always looking to ride so anytime if its within 100 miles can definitely go outside of that not sure but would consider.

rujpn2
Throttle Jockey

Post by rujpn2 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:59 am

Greg Hiens
98 TJ set up for some simple trails. :lol:

Been Jeepin' since 98. Guide for the Daniel Boone Jeep Jam. Hooked up with Droopy through EROCC and Trail Keepers. Been off the trails for close to a year now. Ugh, what was I thinkin' :?: Looking forward to running some trails again soon.
2004 Ram Quad ETH/DEE LWB

IMJPNRU
Rock stacker

Post by IMJPNRU » Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:56 pm

Garrett Stovall
Georgetown, KY

97 TJ
"weird green" as Droopy says

Started out with the Trailkeepers and meet Droopy, Cliff, and Brian through EROCC and Greg. Met him at work phukin with his Jeep in the parking lot, no wait, I met him before that when he was dating a girl that lived down the street from me.... :twisted: :shock: but that's another story for another time......

TCXJWAGONEER
Stump Junky

Post by TCXJWAGONEER » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:21 pm

Tommy Clapp
Berea KY

86 XJ Wagoneer
2.5in Lift, Custom Rack, Homemade Disco's, 235's and other odds and ends.

I found this Board through JeepCrazed.com and I haven't officially joined the club yet because i haven't sent in my check to Droopy...sorry man i will get it on the way ASAP just been busy.

JeepTJer
Stump Junky

Post by JeepTJer » Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:12 pm

Russell Gindling
Louisvlle, KY

86 CJ-7

I visit this site often. I am ready to go wheelin with you guys and girls. I know I have wheeled with some of you last year when I had my XJ. I will probably see you during the Livingston Clean up.

nosliw
Offroad Shop Vendor

Post by nosliw » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:47 pm

Conn Wilson

95 YJ...SOA

I...ummm......well.......nevermind...... Let the fat rabbit have it!

isolated1523
Rock stacker

Me....

Post by isolated1523 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:26 pm

Adam Mullendore...from southern ohio (yeah, i know) Going to school in Richmond...Met Nathaniel through some piece of paper he stuck on my window (kinda like the cops do around here) Rode a few times last year, but it's gettin on a year since i've been out. Mainly becuase of the Army and lack of funds for a new exhaust manifold, clutch, and side gears.....

98 TJ pretty much stock...31x10.50 Geolandar MT's...i swear by em, DamnYankee knows that :lol: As soon as Uncle Sam starts payin me within the next month or two---you'll be seein ALOT more of me.

fireXJ
Stump Junky

Post by fireXJ » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:19 am

Darrell Crawford...From Morehead,KY. 1992 XJ 4.0 H.O. Was looking for a 4wheel drive club,surfing the net and found this one.I've only been out 1 time with the group and had a blast.Because of my work schedule it is difficult to attend most outings but,i do what i can.Glad to be apart of The Kentucky Krawlers :D .

ToddC
Rock Addict

Post by ToddC » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:56 am

8) Todd Claiborne, London Ky. Been offroad'n for as long as I can remember. Grew up :roll: rideing dirt bikes, got lazy and went to atv's now I'm on my 4th JEEP.

91 YJ , 33's, caged , 6" total lift, highly asperated 4 cyl. plus a bunch of totally usless mods because i just keep spending $ and time on it!

YJ's name is "DIRTY DOG" because I found a sticker at the beach last year that said ..... "DIRTY DOG" and I thought it fit! :!:

PS. I thought we did intro's somewhere before? :wink:
91 YJ .... Always a work in progress!! $$$$

jeepgirl
Rock stacker

Introductions

Post by jeepgirl » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:06 pm

Hello, I am Lora (jeepgirl or cliff cliff's wife) and I am a recovering web wheeler. I have a stock '03 khaki jeep wrangler with 31 in. tires. Also I am the Secretary for Kentucky Krawlers.

Hello, I am Cliff (cliff cliff or wilburburns) and I am driving a '99 black nissan frontier with 33 in. tires.

I hope you meet you all on the trails. :lol:

jd
Rope Puller

Post by jd » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:35 pm

Jordan Grevious

98 Grand, 90 YJ (For Sale)

From Morehead, been wheelin for about 3 years. I am on the net alot and found this site and joined. Met alot of people at our last meeting and some at erocc in attica. I think i am the youngest Krawler member, attend Morehead State University. Lookin foward to gettin my project done and runnin some trails with everyone.

Jeepdude
Unverified Spammer

Post by Jeepdude » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:49 pm

Hi everyone,I'm Buddy Rogers,and I'm an alcoho...
Oh wait.Wrong meeting. :oops:
Anyway I live in Radcliff Ky. Right next to Ft.Knox.(they rattle my stuff on my shelves)
I drive an '89 Xj...(Well, check the sig.)
Ive met 1 guy from the 3 jeep sites that I "cruise",And that was Russell(JeepCJer).I bought his tires.(Great deal)Thanx Russ.
I've never been offroading WITH anyone else,and am dying to go with a group,so I can try some tougher trails.Maybe soon?(gotta little work to do before I can even go near the offroad.)
BUT SOON.
Heard about this site on "Jeepcrazed" and thought I'd check it out.
Other than it taking me 2 weeks to get a login, I like it.
Hope to meet more of you guys soon.
'89 Cheokee,Up-country+3"(around 4.5"-5"),4.0,Fact.Trac-lock,33x12.50's,trimmed.

muleman
Web Krawler

Post by muleman » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:07 pm

I'm the #1 asshole. Brian Hisel 2000 S10 ZR2 35" krawlers 44 front model 20 lockers front and rear.