300 + registered users...who are you all??? Introduce here.

General discussion area. Anything goes here.

Moderators: Exec Committee, Mods, Admin

mossytaco
Exec Committee Member

Re: 300 + registered users...who are you all??? Introduce here.

Post by mossytaco » Wed May 30, 2018 10:05 pm

scooter wrote:Newbie here. Everyone calls me Scooter but the gubment says my name is Paul. Live in Mt. Washington just outside Louisville. Not really a newbie to wheeling. I have been in this thing hardcore for over 12 years and messing with all things offroad most of my life. I know a few members and have talk to or am familiar with a few more. Looking forward to meeting many more and doing some wheeling with you.

Now, down to the good stuff:
I wheel what is registered as an 85 Toyota Pickup. All that's left of the Toyota is the frame, cab, and a little wiring. Motor is a chipped TBI 350 mostly stock. TH350 Trans with reverse full manual valve body. Transfercase is a 203/205 doubler with some NWF goodies. Built by me 1410 driveshafts down to a GM Dana 60 front spooled with 4.56 gears and a 14 bolt Detroit and 4.56 gears. 43" Stickies on Racelines. The front is 4-linked with 14" ORI's and the back is on some 63" leads with a custom center mounted traction bar kit. Steering is full hydro PSC stuff and the cab has some PRP daily driver seats with PRP harnesses. I have owned it 10 years and have done all the work myself with the help of a few friends.

If anyone on here finds me on the trail, make sure to say Hi.
ImageImage
Welcome Paul. Hopefully we have some decent weather Friday at the Expo at the water front. If not I'll be on Louisville all weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Justwes
Official Club Member

Post by Justwes » Thu May 31, 2018 8:14 am

welcome to the forum Paul, I mean scooter, that thing looks pretty well equipped. looking forward to seeing ya out on the rocks.
K10 D60/14B 42's

Jpwhalen
Weekend Warrior

Post by Jpwhalen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:13 pm

scooter wrote:Newbie here. Everyone calls me Scooter but the gubment says my name is Paul. Live in Mt. Washington just outside Louisville. Not really a newbie to wheeling. I have been in this thing hardcore for over 12 years and messing with all things offroad most of my life. I know a few members and have talk to or am familiar with a few more. Looking forward to meeting many more and doing some wheeling with you.

Now, down to the good stuff:
I wheel what is registered as an 85 Toyota Pickup. All that's left of the Toyota is the frame, cab, and a little wiring. Motor is a chipped TBI 350 mostly stock. TH350 Trans with reverse full manual valve body. Transfercase is a 203/205 doubler with some NWF goodies. Built by me 1410 driveshafts down to a GM Dana 60 front spooled with 4.56 gears and a 14 bolt Detroit and 4.56 gears. 43" Stickies on Racelines. The front is 4-linked with 14" ORI's and the back is on some 63" leads with a custom center mounted traction bar kit. Steering is full hydro PSC stuff and the cab has some PRP daily driver seats with PRP harnesses. I have owned it 10 years and have done all the work myself with the help of a few friends.

If anyone on here finds me on the trail, make sure to say Hi.
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VikingGinger
Unverified Spammer

Post by VikingGinger » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:45 am

Hola, I've decided to see what local off road groups have to offer and figured I'd start out right here. I'm not new to jeeping/wheeling but I'm fairly new to Kentucky. I'm interested in wheeling/camping/wrenching and probably want to stick to moderate trails with my current Jeep. Haven't wheeled this one in quite a while but I've made some modifications to it recently and it's about time to get it off the pavement. These pictures are from a trip with some buddies out in Southern California a while back...